Sunday, November 07, 2004

Photography

Photography is a passion of mine. I started with two classes when I was in high school, a basic course and an advanced course. I spent many hours in the darkroom. Which I do miss to this day. I have planned on taking more courses hopefully starting the summer of 2005. Some of the world's best photographers continue to study photography; learning from others and sharing tips, ideas and of course opinions.

This blog will be dedicated to my love of photography. I will be going through other photographers that I admire and learning from their style, to help define my own. Most of my posts will be opinons of my own and others. I will be displaying many, many photographs.

5 comments:

katie said...

hmmmm translate in english and i'll get back to you

Anonymous said...

foda-se pensei q eram fotos tuas toda nua!
ve se metes umas assim bem sexy

=

for i penis ram pictures you supply!
it is of terrible sex ass for you to please.

Anonymous said...

You have some really nice art here.

keep up the good work

oxygenkiosk

katie said...

you visited my DA page? thanks :) i have started a personal art site www.katiegail.com

thanks for stopping by

pdtnc said...

some strange comments on here :D