Monday, September 25, 2006

a day in the city


a day in the city
Originally uploaded by katie gail.
Just your average sight in nyc

for you street/people/urban junkies! This one is for you!


Specs
Minolta Maxxum 70
28-100mm lens
Ilford Delta 400
negative scan (with some toning to the scan)

On other notes, I'm working on creating a 2007 NYC Calendar. I have started it and found it I had all my months in the wrong rotation. sucky. So tonight I'll be redoing those.
I did manage to actually buy myself a digital camera. Just a basic point and shot one from Canon .. a 5MP one. I don't care for digital cameras really. Just something handy if I need to share something fast. You know, film is my life! So if I take some random shots with the digital, I'll share them here at this blog only!

No comments: